Non-Medical Transportation, Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, Emergency Medical Transportation — they’re all covered by Medi-Cal, but what are the differences, and how can home visitors help families access the services they need? In this webinar, hosted by the Los Angeles County Perinatal and Early Childhood Home Visitation Consortium, Brigid Sweeney of Maternal and Child Health Access shows home visitors how to help families find their way and avoid bumps in the road.
(See below for resources referenced in the webinar.)
Like this video? Subscribe to LABestBabies on YouTube!
- Webinar Slides (from the above recording)
- Webinar Q&A Transcript (answers updated 8/27/18)
- Medi-Cal’s Non-Medical Transportation Benefit Update 8-10-2018 (Maternal and Child Health Access)
- Non-Emergency Non-Medical Transportation County Contacts List (Maternal and Child Health Access)
- Transportation Services (an overview from the Calif. Dept. of Health Care Services)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Medi-Cal Transportation Services (Calif. Dept. of Health Care Services)
- Medi-Cal Benefit Added: Nonmedical Transportation (Medi-Cal.ca.gov)
- Medi-Cal Provider Training 2018: Medical Transportation Services (Medi-Cal.ca.gov)